Online Privacy Agreement
Online Privacy Agreement
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time WNSB Hot 91 FM decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from what was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This policy applies to WNSB Hot 91 FM, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://wnsbonline.org, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, WNSB Hot 91 FB may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous democratic information, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested.
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The date we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined upon the following criteria: the length of time your information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contact we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
WNSB Hot 91 FM does not now, nor will in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
WNSB Hot 91 FM may collect and may make use of information collected to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://wnsbonline.org.
WNSB Hot 91 FM uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by privacy policies of the providers and are not within the WNSB Hot 91 FM’s control.
Disclosure of Information
WNSB Hot 91 FM may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you are utilizing or have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot be reasonably determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of WNSB Hot 91 FM .
WNSB Hot 91 FM greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or other changes in WNSB Hot 91 FM products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website to post a notice.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications form us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue from our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. WNSB Hot 91 FM will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
WNSB Hot 91 FM’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use described in this Policy.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the EU you have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use our personal data and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
- The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the data we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by logging into your account with us, or by sending us an email with your request.
- The right to erasure: This means you can request that the information we hold be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of same. You can do this by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your own purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information with regard to third parties, or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to email@example.com.
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymize your personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach and we will contact you if your personal information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections see the section below.
WNSB Hot 91 FM takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is both protected online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information online. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build user’s trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communications of personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: (757) 823-9672
WNSB Hot 91 FM
700 Park Avenue
Norfolk, Virginia 23504, USA
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of GDPR compliance is:
700 Park Avenue, Norfolk, Virginia 23504, USA